It’s time for our 2021 FUNDRAISING BANQUET! Our theme this year is, Changing Their Story. We can’t wait to spend the evening sharing stories of how God has changed and saved lives at Choices Resource Center! We are excited to be back in person at Faith Promise Church, 10740 Faith Promise Lane, Knoxville on Thursday, October 28. Join us as we hear stories of hope and redemption from those God has brought through our doors, updates from our Executive Director, Sarah Fern, and an encouraging word from Mike Williams, speaker, author and defender of LIFE.
Interested in more? Check out the following ways you can support us during the Banquet!
- REGISTER: Register online here.
- SHARE: Invite friends who you think would love to get involved with Choices Resource Center!
- DONATE: Give a one-time and/or recurring gift here.
- HOST A TABLE: Invite friends, neighbors, and coworkers to join you at your own table of 8. There is no charge to host a table. For more details contact Amber Martin, email@example.com.
- VOLUNTEER: Be a part of the setup, teardown, or reset team. For more details contact Amber Martin, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like further information please call Amber, Choices Events Manager at 865-483-0092.